My account's acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcProgrammer1

Fully Optimized
It started yesterday, but when I try to post something, probably even this message, it will say "waiting for administrator to accept" or something, and won't show up until a day later. Why did I get this? Only thing I can think of is my sig might be too big, and if so, why wasn't I warned before this? Or is this just something applied to everyone?

It's not related to your sig. - they first edit it, let you know, then disable it if you break the rule repeatedly. I've not seen that message / problem, sounds interesting though. :confused:

It started yesterday, but when I try to post something, probably even this message, it will say "waiting for administrator to accept" or something, and won't show up until a day later. Why did I get this? Only thing I can think of is my sig might be too big, and if so, why wasn't I warned before this? Or is this just something applied to everyone?

I'm having this same thing happen to me, but it only seems to be happening in the rules, announcements, etc section.

I'm having this same thing happen to me, but it only seems to be happening in the rules, announcements, etc section.

ya because... its to cut down on spam and stuff... its supposed to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom