mass admin pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronvongogo

Fully Optimized
Is there anyway to send a PM to all admins with regards to complaining about a member or spammer.

Maybe something on the website for complaints either entering a user name or the ability to mail the whole moderator staff with one name such as moderator mail.

This only came to my attention because Mariax1988 was a spammer went to complain and noticed some moderators not online so the ability to send a message to all or to complain about 1 member would be nice.

Unless their is already such a feature?

Report their posts, and put in the message box "spam".

A mod will get off their keister ASAP and ban his [SNIPPED]!

Psh, I report spam all the time and sometimes it takes hours to be taken care of. The system is broken.

Thank you all for reporting spam. There are also a few who PM me when they happen across spam that is not in a forum I am assigned to.

When people reply to the spam, it just keeps it at the top of the forum... where more people can see it and react to it.

Unfortunately, the mod staff can't be online all the time. We try, but are only human. I work nights, but usually use my breaks to check on TF, and mostly end up wasting my whole break banning one or two.

Lol was that freaking hilarious or what? (y'know, mods talking about banning spam.. then spam happens :D)

Well done, I guess. I'm sorry for my idiocy above, it's just that I was reading the thread, thinking "freaking spammers"... then I scroll down and there's SPAM. It was funny when it happened :).

And by the way, we had a serious spam attack yesterday, didn't we? At one point almost every thread in the "New Posts" search results had spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom