Love

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
Honestly I've posted very little on this forum but I've learned so much here from just reading and I use this as my #1 resource. Brilliant members. Great Mods and Admins. Just an encyclopedia of knowledge.

Major props guys keep it up.:thumbsup:

Yup, I love it here too ^_^ I've learned tons in the year and a half I've been here.

It's my second home! I've been here since Dec 18, 2009. I more give support than ask it. There are those times of need.

pretend_to_hug-1452.jpg

It's my second home! I've been here since Dec 18, 2009. I more give support than ask it. There are those times of need.

I try and give advice to the best of my ability but sometimes I feel like an arse when I'm corrected. lol Learning but not as good as some of the guys in here like you, slay, and trotter just to name 3

"Experience is a hard teacher: first she gives the test, then she gives the lesson."
~Anon

That is much truer than most will ever realize. But it is also how we learn. We make mistakes, every one of us... but as long as we learn from them and do not repeat them we are making progress. ;)

I'm only really good at drawing house plans which in turn allows me to buy a lot of parts. Sooner or later even a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

Back
Top Bottom