how do i reset my stupid password?

Sorry to inform you, but it is unclear at this time if any browser actually displays the CSS of the site properly. Cause elements are missing from all of them when they shouldnt be. So if you want to get ultra technical, no browser displays the site properly. Since we are unsure which browser is neglecting which aspect of the CSS.

Ah, alright. It doesn't bug me, I use Firefox 24/7. I'm just pointing it out ;)

I am just saying that to say that Firefox is the only one to display the site properly is incorrect. Cause if you read this thread, you will see that i point out how even in IE9 which passes HTML5 and CSS3 standards set forth by the W3C that the top bar is missing. Which begs to ask, is it IE that is wrong or is it every other browser that is wrong? ;)

I am just saying that to say that Firefox is the only one to display the site properly is incorrect. Cause if you read this thread, you will see that i point out how even in IE9 which passes HTML5 and CSS3 standards set forth by the W3C that the top bar is missing. Which begs to ask, is it IE that is wrong or is it every other browser that is wrong? ;)

lol it's the never ending battle to please everyone(or browser)...sadly in the browser world this will probably never happen

Back
Top Bottom