Its ok because its Trotter, huh :cool:

He's had that gif as long as I can remember, and I've been here seven years. I don't even notice it anymore. And, as I have said, yours is unnerving, no offense.

I had a gif for an avatar a while back. Nobody liked it :p

Does any of the oldies remember?

If you posted it, I probably would.

He's had that gif as long as I can remember, and I've been here seven years. I don't even notice it anymore. And, as I have said, yours is unnerving, no offense.

If you posted it, I probably would.

Sounds as if someone is afraid of the dark :p what happened in your childhood lol

I honestly don't see an issue with it... TF has had users with animated avatars since at least 2004...

I have zero issues with GIF avatars in general. I intend to make my avatar a GIF as well, I do believe. However...

...whats wrong with my avatar? :cool: I know only one other guy who has it. are you that distracted by it?

Yes, this one in particular I am...

Very Distracted. No offense to you, but I find that particular one a bit unnerving actually. They are all distracting though

For the same reason, although I'm not really sure why! It's a very... creepy? strange? avatar, and I almost shudder each time I see it. LMAO. I'm not sure why!

Does anyone like my gif? :cool:

I vote that I do not. Sorry! Something about this particular one is freaky. :p

Back
Top Bottom