Another Off Topic Forum Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a step in the right direction i think...
tho the off topic forum really shouldnt need too much policing... its off topic, thats the point... but it does get really irritating sometimes, and a minimum would keep out spammers fairly well... again, a good idea i think :) - RK

Yet another change to this forum (and I'll add it to the initial post) is that anyone causing problems in the OT forum can lose their privilege of reading and posting in that forum. If there is someone that can't abide by the rules there, they will first get a warning and maybe an infraction. More warnings/infractions (and that may be the second one there) and the privilege will be lost.

I've been told that some only come to visit the OT forum and that's fine if that's what they choose. For them, losing that privilege would probably be a bigger deal than to those of us that don't visit that forum that often.

BTW, the Buy/Sale/Trade will also be treated the same way. If you have bad deals there, then the privilege of reading and posting there will be removed.

This will probably be no problem for the large majority of our members. And it might be a welcome change for most.

Dave :D

good work. I really like the idea.

I hope it gets pushed to 75 or so. But good job.

Thank you guys for keeping this place up and running. You do great, albeit highly unappreciated, work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom