Is there any web hosting that is 100% free & AD Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro_Killa

Beta member
Hello i am looking for a web hosting. I would love to have no AD's and 100% free hosting with a www. name. I have a few audio files i would like to host.

<--- is a dj seeking a nice free site where i can host my media files and promot my self.

-warren

You can use WebSamba.com. It still puts some ads in your site, but with a simple knowledge of PHP/HTML/ASP, you will surely be able to get ride of these frames.

I checked the forums, and the scheduled time for applications to re-open is mid to end of april, so it will be any time now.

Retro_Killa said:
Hello i am looking for a web hosting. I would love to have no AD's and 100% free hosting with a www. name. I have a few audio files i would like to host.

<--- is a dj seeking a nice free site where i can host my media files and promot my self.

-warren

Buy a domain. (9.95 a year)
Host your own apache server. You can use a home computer to do this.

c0mplexity said:
You can use WebSamba.com. It still puts some ads in your site, but with a simple knowledge of PHP/HTML/ASP, you will surely be able to get ride of these frames.

Yes, if you need some scripts to help you do this check out http://cexx.org/ and scroll down to the ' "free website providers" ' section. It will tell you: How To Kill FWP Popup Ads, How To Kill Adframes, and How To Kill the GeoCities AdSquare. (I think the Geocities one is outdated though)

?

These days, it won't happen. :mad: Believe me, I've tried. THe x4fusion or whatever one is the only one that I found (i found it here) that would work, and maybe not.

My idea is to strike a deal with a big company (1&1 or something) and get a domain + hosting with ads and crap.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom