What is the best way to get backlinks?

Martyz

Baseband Member
[FONT=&quot]I have recently started a new website and I need backlinks. I know how important they are, I want to do it legitimately, but don't know where to start.[/FONT]

I assume that you have some business objective in trying to raise the SEO ranking? If you only bring up your own agenda, its hard to get backlinks, unless you have interesting content, which business content often isn't. But if you create value for your customers for instance at your blog it can be really effective. This is because they of course want to bring up content which is good for their business.

Here is an example what we did to our customers: nice visual marketing content for free about their offering. Huge amount of work for us but at the same time nice amount of backlinks achieved.

So simply, create content that your target group will want to share.

You can try different methods of link-building to get backlinks. Generally in SEO it depends on A/B tests. A/B tests help you to find a strategy that works.

[FONT=&quot]I have recently started a new website and I need backlinks. I know how important they are, I want to do it legitimately, but don't know where to start.[/FONT]
What you can do:
1. Create a list of your competitors (sites with the same subjects)
2. Create an account on Alexa - Actionable Analytics for the Web and pay $10 for a basic subscription.
3. Now you can see backlinks of your competitors. Try to leave backlinks on the same sites.

i am also interested in getting quality backlinks for my new sites. do you think leaving a comment on sites would help, posting something relating to the post of course.

where could i go to purchase quality backlinks (if that is a good thing)?

There are many different methods to get high-quality backlinks:

• Analyze the competitor backlinks and try to create backlinks on those sites.
  • Create backlinks on Local Citations, Profile creation, and Blogging Websites.
  • There are many other link-building techniques you can use to get quality links. Some of the activities depend on the service the business is offering.

There are many different methods to get high-quality backlinks:

• Analyze the competitor backlinks and try to create backlinks on those sites.
  • Create backlinks on Local Citations, Profile creation, and Blogging Websites.
  • There are many other link-building techniques you can use to get quality links. Some of the activities depend on the service the business is offering.
Agree with you.

To get good backlinks you need to follow some steps which would be really helpful in acquiring high quality backlinks and improve ranking.
  1. The broken-link building technique
  2. Backlinks using infographics
  3. Build internal links
  4. Write guest articles
  5. Spy on your competitors
  6. Promote your content
  7. Write testimonials
  8. Contact influencer and famous bloggers

Back
Top Bottom