How to do SEO when your site does not have a blog section?

robinzzz

Beta member
Hi, I'm a newbie to the SEO world.

When I was searching SEO techniques online, one of the most mentioned tactics is content marketing, which use blog or post to help with SEO. But in my case, this might not be the best solution.

Now my goal is to rank my company's [URL="http://pp.io"]official website PPIO[/URL] to No.1 when searching the keyword PPIO. As you can see, the root domain is [url]https://pp.io[/url]. However, all the blog articles are in [url]https://blog.pp.io[/url]. So I could not really use a blog post for SEO purpose. In this scenario, what would be a better way to reach my goal? Thanks for you help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Creating social media accounts and doing promotion there is a faster way to reach among your audience.
Also, You can participate in forums and answer posts and threads on that community. Sharing knowledge on communities will help to make your brand known among the people of similar niche.
Directory submission has also been proven to be equally useful.
Through question answers sites like Quora, ehow and blurtit, you can gain a huge traffic

Hi, there are many ways to do it. You can create content and post on your company's social media pages.
You can also create you tube videos and talk about your company services.
Make posters and attractive content on job searching websites on your company page.

Utilize Testimonials and Reviews
You should be gathering client responses concerning your solutions anyhow, so why not make use of that as advertising duplicate on your website? Gather reviews as well as testimonies and present the best of them.

Obtain your NAP Details
Do you know Name, Address, Telephone number? NAP listings hold terrific SEO worth as well as verify among the most considerable variables of achieving high ranking on Google.

Develop the Right Back Links
Backlinks or inbound links to your site that are from another website are SEO main tressure. You'll miss some of possibilities to use them if you're not posting blog or doing guest posting, so make certain to optimize your backlink usage in other ways.

Give Importance to Responsive Web Design
It is possibly one of the most critical SEO without blogging idea on this listing: Your web site requires to be responsive. A website must look as great on phones and also tablets as it does on desktop computers-- or perhaps even best because Google's constantly making changes to their algorithms that love mobile friendly sites.

There are a couple of tips that I learned from owning my own website.

Your website shouldn't be overloaded because Google and other search engines don't like slow pages. After Google implemented the new speed algorithm, it became extremely important to have an optimized website. It affects your rankings both directly and indirectly.

A proper link-building strategy is also essential for SEO. You won't get new users unless you have the right backlinks. I learned at sitecentre that Google has become too strict for websites with bad backlinks. However, using WP tools like Rocket or any other plugins for SEO, you can increase your chances to boost your rankings. It works for websites with blogs and without blogs.

If you're aiming to get the word out with your business without pumping out blog posts or content, there are a number of ways to do it. You can try and pay other websites to mention your website directly, you can opt for more modern ways like going on Social Media and building your brand there, you can also go for paid traffic that could eventually evolve into organic traffic that has the domino effect of people mentioning you naturally, which in turn, can help your SEO profile. It's all about utilizing the different marketing channels relatively available to you to your advantage. I've read a guide about different marketing channels that include podcasts, socmeds, and the like–I'll link it here if you wanna check it out. Good luck!

There are many other options to promote your website. You can try creating backlinks on high PA, DA and relevant websites. Content marketing and Social Media marketing are one of the great options.

Back
Top Bottom