Forum building

appledeals

Solid State Member
Hello everybody i am new user to this each forum and currently i am building a website with a forum, but how do i get people interested to visit and sign up for the forum.
Also i am looking for moderators who i can trust.

I am guessing it is a tech related site? Have you done any seo? How old is the domain?
Seems like a daunting task! I would say there would be a fair amount of social media promotion to get off the ground.

Last edited:
I am guessing it is a tech related site? Have you done any seo? How old is the domain?
Seems like a daunting task! I would say there would be a fair amount of social media promotion to get off the ground.

+1

Do this, also you might want to pay for some ads (try google adsense)

Hello everybody i am new user to this each forum and currently i am building a website with a forum, but how do i get people interested to visit and sign up for the forum.
Also i am looking for moderators who i can trust.
  • Excuse me, but why do you do it if there is no needs for it, and you have nothing to say to anybody?
  • If even the forum does not exist, why then the moderators are needed?
  • Make an interesting forum, then come users itself. If users exist, then certainly is among them also somebody, who may be moderator.

He was pretty vague, you are right. I did, however, see his question as a glimpse of exactly what I originally saw, then I found a few existing forums (like this one) to explore.

Maybe he has a niche market he wants to get up and running? I guess there wasn't enough info overall.

Certainly, visions can be BIG, and sometimes you just don't know where to start;)

hi,
you can get people interested in this forum by allowing to link the websites into your forum thus getting a link to their website. also, you should create an FB page for this forum thus allowing to link the comments and blog into your blog also.
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom