Impressive Dual Screen Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
It becomes more common to use two monitors at once to increase productivity. Several of my friends already have two monitors setup as dual monitors to be able to display twice the amount of information on the screen. This makes perfect sense for users who do need a lot of information on the screen at once.
I know some Poker players for instance who use two monitors to play eight games at once. It is actually pretty hard to find wallpapers for dual monitor setups. Sure, you could merge two wallpapers and use them as the background but it is also possible to use dual screen wallpapers from the site that I just found.
All wallpapers on the site are available in 2560 x 1024 and 3200 x 1200 format. If you run a resolution of 1280 x 1024 you should of course download wallpapers with the size of 2560 x 1024 and users with a resolution of 1600 x 1200 should download the 3200 x 1600 wallpapers.
dualscreen.jpg

You can download many wallpapers from popular games such as World of Warcraft or Splinter Cell but also a good amount of nature wallpapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom