Thoughts and predictions about Apple's WWDC announcement tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are announcing the new macmini, and Lion they are the two big ones I am looking at right now.

Well I knew this was going to start... *sigh*

I don't think of it as ripping off android.. I think of it as whatever works best, and that just so happens to be what Android implemented first.

iOS released - 2007
Android released - 2008

Their are plenty of things that Android stole from iOS.

Anyways iOS 5 looks pretty cool. The new notification system will be nice although the current seems to work just fine as it is.

I personally don't care who ripped off who, just give me a good product, I don't care who invented it. They all rip each other off in one way or another.

I am not happy about the OS X Lion distribution which appears to be only through the App store. Thankfully there seems to be a work around, buy it from the app store, then find the .dmg file it downloads and burn it with disc utility which makes a bootable disc, so the reports are anyways.

Have not given all the new releases a real look yet, but nothing really made me go "wow" like Apple has done with every release of OS X since its inception with OS 10.0

The most disappointing thing about iOS5 in my option is that they didn't redesign the UI, it was fine back in 2007 but everyone else is moving on. Honeycomb and QNX have much more modern UI's in the tablet market and starting with Ice Cream Sandwich Android phones will get a more Honeycomb like UI as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom