Is there a keylogger that monitors incoming and outgoing files from a computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexand

Beta member
My boss is asking me to find a keylogger that will monitor all incoming and outgoing file activities in our office. Meaning all save and copied files will be recorded for each computer including email attachment (downloaded and uploaded). And with all the necessary features that a keylogger has (ie: keys, chats, image capture, etc.) I searched keylogger for mac on google and got some like Amac Keylogger. It seems that this keylogger is very popular online, but I know nothing about it. Have any more informative suggestions for me?
Thx a lot.

Your boss is a dick. While it is the company's prerogative to monitor and/or record activity, your boss is wanting something else entirely. Key loggers are illegal in most if not all places and we will not tolerate discussion of them as long as I am around here. Sorry if that sounds harsh but a keylogger will do a lot more than just record what files go where.

If he wants something to monitor network usage and activity then he needs to try looking at legal alternatives.

The information your Boss will get will allow him to log into anyone's personal accounts. This is what a Keylogger does. It records all keystrokes. So therefor if you go to your bank website and login, he would then have your username and password cause of said keylogger.

Do you really want your Boss to have this kind of information for all people present in the company? That is a violation of Privacy and can easily be reported as abuse to the Better Business Bureau. Monitoring Software is something completely different. This is not such a program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom