Power Mac G5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayAlex

Beta member
I have 3 Power Mac G5 computers that I am trying to sell. The specs are as follows

- Dual 2 GHz Power PC
512 K L2 Cache/Processor
512 MB DDR400 128-Bit SDRAM (Expandable to 8 GB SDRAM)
160 GB Serial ATA Superdrive
3 PCI-X Slots
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
64 MB DDR Video Ram
56 K Internal Modem

HD Display
23" Display
1920x1200 Maximum Resolution
.25 mm pixel pitch
15.5 lbs

The systems are brand new, I won them in a raffle which is actually a pretty funny. If you are interested contact me at shaylynnalexander@yahoo.com

I am paypal verified.

Ilm looking for $2600 for each. That includes the display.

yeah sorry. if this is going to get deleted then so be it but i wanted to pass on the price...

haha i would keeep one but ummm......uhhhh...lets just say im NOT a mac fan. haha. we'll leave it at that. And sorry to be an butt about this but I did more research after i posted and i think im going to have to up that price. It really is just too good. I think im going to up it another 500 but its very negotiable. If someone is interested i advice them to email me.

Also with the story. I went to play Bingo with my grandma and it was like this bring your grandchild thing and we'll give prizes and basically they had a raffle for macs. So I buy one just to support the cause and so does my little sister and we both won. Just as we are about to be beaten by a horde of old people they announce they are raffling the last mac as a bingo prize and who else but my grandma wins. It was seriously the funniest and most lucky moment in recorded history.

i said it was negotiable. any interested parties hit me with an email and we will talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom