Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan220

Beta member
So I currently have an iPad and skipped the purchasing of the iPad 2 seeing that it wasn't much of an upgrade or atleast not to me. Rumors have said that this coming Fall and iPad 2 Plus will be released sporting a Higher Resolution screen and thinner body. While this is what I thought was missing in the 2 one I was hoping to get an iPad 3 and not some upgraded iPad 2. My problem is I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting for the new release. Do you think the iPad 3 will be released later or at the same March-April date of 2012? If not should I buy the iPad 2 or hold out till the release of the 3rd which would be at the time having a unknown release date.

If you've already got an iPad, then do NOT buy an iPad 2. Like you said, not enough reasons to 'upgrade'. Wait for the next iPad, or if you can't wait then remember Apple isn't the only one that makes good tablets, check out some of the other ones out there.

I think the newest iPad will be coming out sooner rather than later, but there is always going to be something better on the horizon. Especially with Apple. If you wait to upgrade until the best comes out, you will end up waiting forever. So, how much money do you want to spend would be a more appropriate question.

I had the iPad 1, and have the iPad 2 now. I only upgraded because my dad wanted an iPad, so I sold him my iPad 1. The iPad 2 is faster, but the iPad 1 is no slouch, comparing both, I would not have upgraded to an iPad 2 because of speed. Screens are identical, so no better picture, the picture is great on both devices. I like the thinner body better on the iPad 2, but again, not worth upgrading. The camera? Unless your doing video chatting its not that great, would have been nice if it was the same camera as the iPhone 4. Still to big to be a camera for regular use in my opinion.

If I was in your shoes I would wait till the next version of the iPad is released.. While the iPad 2 is a amazing tablet, the iPad 1 is still an fantastic tablet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom