Wifi sender??

brimac

Beta member
I am looking for a device that will send wifi from 1 building to another wirelessly via a point to point transmission if anyone knows such a product, I often use 3.4 and 5.8 av senders so Im sure there must be a kit to send wifi? Thanks and appreciate any help :)

Two AP's in bridge mode would do it. TP-Link makes some good products that won't break the bank.
Get one's that have removable antennas so you can use higher gain directional antennas. They're kind of a pain to aim but once you get them dialed in you won't have to do it again.
I would also suggest dual band. 5Ghz is a lot quieter because people don't use it much. It has a shorter range and penetration can be a problem. But if you use 5Ghz directional antennas, that shouldn't be a problem.

Or if they're on the same circuit for electricity, you could use a powerline adapter, which would be more reliable / provide the full speed. If you needed wifi, then you could use an AP plugged into the shed's powerline adapter and have wifi that way, which would be full-speed.

Back
Top Bottom