How can PC take up whole badwith?

darker246

Beta member
READ CAREFULLY PLEASE

So my problem is, when my PC is on, it has internet i full speed but every other device gets 0 Mbps. AND NO, DO NOT ANSWER MY ANSWERS ABOUT MY TORRENT BEING PROBLEM OR GIVING MY WATER PRESSURE EXAMPLES!

Here i things that i tried but none has worked:

1. I formatted HDD completely twice and reinstalled from Windows 10 to 7
2. I replaced UTP cable from router to PC
3. Resseted router completely with whole new configuration
Looked in network monitor for any data usage and it is not using more than 3 Kbps!
4. I brought friends PC and connected to my router with all same devices that are connected to mine and network bandwith on wireless devices is completely fine even when it is downloading torrents on full speed, so router is i guess not a problem but PC!

But i really don't know what causes it. And it's happening only last few days, it was working fine before. And what is even stranger is that Windows doesn't even have to be loaded, it happens the second i hit power button and last util i shut it down even if it's in bios.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS

You're running a torrent software ---- and because you advised, in capital letters, to not answer with water pressure examples ---- you're clearly aware of the concept that torrenting can completely hog bandwidth. So you likely already know the issue.

For real though if you disable your torrent - does your problem go away?

Btw I literally laughed out loud at "Badwith".. as in you are badwith words LOL
(no offence though english likely isn't your first language)

You're running a torrent software ---- and because you advised, in capital letters, to not answer with water pressure examples ---- you're clearly aware of the concept that torrenting can completely hog bandwidth. So you likely already know the issue.

For real though if you disable your torrent - does your problem go away?

Btw I literally laughed out loud at "Badwith".. as in you are badwith words LOL
(no offence though english likely isn't your first language)

HAHAHA, i completely missed that there is no "N". Anyway, yes, i know concept of that but my torrent is not on. Nothing is on. Network goes 0 even when PC is only in BIOS, doesn't even have to be in system. So i really don't know what can cause bandwith to go 0 on every other device while PC is not even in Windows...

Some internet service providers limit how many devices they allow to be used - Does yours? That's what it sounds like.

that would explain why no other devices work, including your friends PC

Back
Top Bottom