ethernet split

So, just to throw this out there as well... you should really consider using Microsoft Family Safety on their computers (if they're Windows machines). Everybody logs in using a Microsoft Account (works on Windows 7 and up) and you setup yourself as the parent. You can then control total screen time per day, and set times that the PC will log them out on a by day basis.

I think the neatest part of this is that it will also email you when the child requests something they don't have access to, allowing you to check it out first. You can then approve it as a one-time thing or permanently. You can also approve it on their computer if you're at home, but the remote ability is quite fantastic for when you're not.

I've used this quite a few times when doing setups for others as well as testing it at home. It works quite wonderfully.

Won't help with smartphones, though.

i did not know there was such a thing. i will have to google it, and check it out. everyone here is running windows 7 and up, except those @#$%^& android things! THANKS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom