"Cyberoam" SSL you need to login first before you can access the internet. *must read*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarist17

Beta member
SKIP LONG MESSAGE IF LAZY (LOL)

I can bypass its web restrictions using Proxifier, but now this "Secure Socket Layer" thing is pretty hard to bypass, can I even get rid of it? It's a pain to log in every time and I can't get access for my Wii that's the worst part because even though I can access internet in my PC doesn't mean that my Wii does the same thing, it's not Windows dude. It's a Nintendo console, I can't use any program or channel I do hope that it can be bypassed. I really want to play MH3 Online or at least get online browsing my mum gets mad sometimes cause they pretty much do something like "Maximum Login Limit Reached" or "Data Transfer Exceeded" :No: it's a REAL pain. Now, in the Wii you won't gain any access even though you did set it all correct, it can't be done. Why? You need to log in. Okay, I'll log in. *clicks Internet Channel* ~ pop " Internet Connection Required, click for settings. " the same thing appears, you HAVE to verify your internet. If only there was a way to log in on Cyberoam, then I'd say it would be fine. Well you can't, because you have to test the connection and unlike Windows or anything it doesn't allow you to browse the net even though there is no internet. (doesn't work either way)

GUYS I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG MESSAGE BUT IF IT'S A PAIN READ THIS :Watchout:

I know, there's only about 7% chance for the right person to read this, I need a professional dude that knows about wii and stuff.. PLEASE HELP

This is what it says...

(jpg file attached)

Thanks in advanced. :D

Attachments

• Cyberoam - Google Chrome.jpg
    Cyberoam - Google Chrome.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent.

As stated right in our rules. It says right on the image you posted that the IT Dept has it blocked. Therefor they do not want you to access it with your Nintendo. So your options are simple, contact the IT Dept to work something out or live without the Wii being online. We are not going to help you bypass anything, just like the rules state. The same rules you agreed to follow and supposedly read.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom