Are companies viewing my resume? How I track my resume visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearyipswich

Beta member
Hi everybody,

I am wondering if there is any tool or website out there which can track who is viewing my resume. It is very frustrating when you send your CV or Cover Letter and you receive no feedback from the company, you don't even know if they have checked it out.

Thanks for your help

I was recently looking for something similar and I came across a new website that is very cool. It allows you to create a resume in professional templates, as many cover letters as you want , your own url, and also you can track who visits your resume, and how many times (employers can also send you instant feedback about your resume). You can also distribute your resume through email, fax, job boards …and chat on real time with employers. Ah, it is totally free, I have been using for the last two weeks and it works!!! (I have an interview on Friday and I already now that the company has view my resume 11 times, they seem interested, je je).

The website: Rezume - Resume Templates and more

How many employers actually use Rezume as compared to well established, let's say, recruiting agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom