WTB-US Old Enthusiast Hardware

Pity I'm so far away, I have an entire shed full of old parts :p K6-2 350's, Pentium II 450's, and I'm sure some old Celerons as well. Some of that stuff might be *too* old for what you're looking for :s there might be one Athlon XP 2000+ in there, I'll check when I get home and see what shipping would be...

Lol you have MORE of those? You did send me 2 a few years back.

I stripped several out of home-brew rigs that were being EOL'ed from Olan Mills when they shut it down. Hell, I "liberated" a lot of stuff as it wound down at the end as they were tossing it anyway.

At the minute PP I'm using as my main rig a old Athlon XP 3200 on a DDR Rev.1 MoBo . I have a P3 Server complete with HDD's . This Athlon XP Rig has an AGP x8 Slot and is running I think 6200 GeForce. I think I'm not sure. I have a load of old AGP Cards, IDE HDD's and again the server is a ton weight.

If you're interested we can try to arrange something as I can strip out my MoBo and RAM. I need to upgrade my stuff so moving over won't hurt at all. Its about time actually. Think this MoBo is about 2003 ish.

Let me know. But considering I'm in the UK. I just had to pay $40 + for a parcel from the US and that was in Customs Charges.

Pity I'm so far away, I have an entire shed full of old parts :p K6-2 350's, Pentium II 450's, and I'm sure some old Celerons as well. Some of that stuff might be *too* old for what you're looking for :s there might be one Athlon XP 2000+ in there, I'll check when I get home and see what shipping would be...
I'd love a K6 and a board to mate it with so I can toss it under water and have some fun.

I stripped several out of home-brew rigs that were being EOL'ed from Olan Mills when they shut it down. Hell, I "liberated" a lot of stuff as it wound down at the end as they were tossing it anyway.
Well I'll take another if you want. I thought I grabbed all the parts out of that box and left the case/PSU. Guess not :(

At the minute PP I'm using as my main rig a old Athlon XP 3200 on a DDR Rev.1 MoBo . I have a P3 Server complete with HDD's . This Athlon XP Rig has an AGP x8 Slot and is running I think 6200 GeForce. I think I'm not sure. I have a load of old AGP Cards, IDE HDD's and again the server is a ton weight.

If you're interested we can try to arrange something as I can strip out my MoBo and RAM. I need to upgrade my stuff so moving over won't hurt at all. Its about time actually. Think this MoBo is about 2003 ish.

Let me know. But considering I'm in the UK. I just had to pay $40 + for a parcel from the US and that was in Customs Charges.
Yea I once shipped a tiny sound card to London and it cost $50. I don't think it'll be worth it on either part on shipping alone.

I was going to say I could chip in for the shipping then realized where you're from so umm nvm...

Btw PP, I'll look at my storage this weekend you then send you an update on what I have

Ok. I got quite a few parts from TPU already but I'm open to options. I'm not 100% on a GPU yet and might still want an older CPU/Motherboard combo in case 98se doesn't play nice with the new setup.

I did have my old s939 3200+ CPU around here somewhere. If I can find it I will send it along. PM me your address.

I only have one working S939 board now :(

It would be awesome if it was my nF3 Ultra which has AGP but it isn't. My SLI-DR is the only one still working.

I have a few motherboards.
MicroStar 745 Ultra (MS 6561)
Gigabyte 7VM400M R-Z
FoxConn 661GX7MJ-H
Intel D850 with 2x256 800 rambus memory
Compaq branded NWD/400
All of these boards have some kinda memory and a working processor, I can't recall what they are because I didn't write it down, or if I did...I lost the paper on it. I'll boot each one up to the bios to find the cpu info for you if your interested
I also have
Gigabyte GV-N76G256D-RH AGP video card
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939
Intel Celeron's: SL7NV, SL6RW, SL9XL, SLAFZ, SL6V2, SL6U4
P3: SL4ME
P4's: SL4WS, SL5VH, SL7Z8 (2), SL9KF
I'll post back later when I find out what processors are in those motherboards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom