[UK] i7 4770 - Asus Maximus Forumla VI - 16GB DDR3.. Cheap !

kmanmx

Golden Master
This is a damn cheap deal, the i7 4770 would go for about this.. so I hope someone buys it. I just want a quick sale, cba with ebay and all that hassle.

i7 4770k
Asus Maximus VI Formula
16GB DDR3 (2x 4GB GSkil 10600 and 2x 4GB Gskill 12800)

£120 delivered.

Hell you'd probably make a profit on that deal if you could be bothered to list individually :p

I absolutely want to but wouldn't have the cash until either the end of this month or probably the end of next, so I wouldn't begrudge you selling to someone else sooner.

I absolutely want to but wouldn't have the cash until either the end of this month or probably the end of next, so I wouldn't begrudge you selling to someone else sooner.

Makes no difference to me this month or next, don't need the money for anything in particular.

Happy to post it if you're sure you want it ? you seem like a trustworthy enough person to pay me later :p

Makes no difference to me this month or next, don't need the money for anything in particular.

Happy to post it if you're sure you want it ? you seem like a trustworthy enough person to pay me later :p

Funny thing is that I don't need it for anything in particular either, I'll just use it to replace my Mum's burning hot Phenom II X6 1090T setup. Already got a cooler lying around ready, too.

And, that's cool, yes you can trust me (for now... >.>). I'll send you a bank transfer at the end of next month of £120 plus delivery?

Funny thing is that I don't need it for anything in particular either, I'll just use it to replace my Mum's burning hot Phenom II X6 1090T setup. Already got a cooler lying around ready, too.

And, that's cool, yes you can trust me (for now... >.>). I'll send you a bank transfer at the end of next month of £120 plus delivery?

Yeah sure. PM me the address. And understand all the usual if a component randomly dies in 3 months time.. that's not my problem ;) maybe if it was a week or something I might be more considerate :p

The CPU was only ever mildly OCd (4Ghz) and always kept cool, and the mobo is very high end... so should last for many years. :)

Damn I missed this one! I was gonna say I'll bankroll you for a £3.42 fee :p better interest than what I'd get leaving the money in the bank :grin:

Back
Top Bottom