Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want it to be passed

• I don't know what it is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't support SOPA and PIPA, and I've sent an e-mail to my state's senators and Representative voicing my views.
I suggest you guys do the same instead of arguing here.

I bet most of us have emailed, or at least signed a petition. However if you recall forums, come from ancient Rome where you could learn and discuss polotics and other matters. The more views you hear from others, the stronger and better yours will become

yes and I was actually crying tears of anger and PURE FREAKING RAGE at this... in a car... in a wal mart parking lot when i read it on my droid on reddit. ;-(

this was after a stressful day at my retail data collecting job.

SOPA Is Dead: Smith Pulls Bill

“I have heard from the critics and I take seriously their concerns regarding proposed legislation to address the problem of online piracy,” Smith (R-Texas) said. “It is clear that we need to revisit the approach on how best to address the problem of foreign thieves that steal and sell American inventions and products.”

bring megaupload back. this sucks becuase i gotta contact a few of the people that had the linux vmware appliances today that I downloaded from and tell them to re-host... ;-(

this is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Finally met the first person who liked SOPA. Our conversation was a little bland but it ended with this
Me - "Ok well do you like the internet?"
Her - "ehhh.... not really"
My mind - "AH WTF!"

Yeahhhh...

yah when she can't tweet or watch music videos on youtube or look up stuff on wikipedia she'll start caring..,.

The bills are intended to stop piracy. That's a whole other issue, because our copyright laws are so screwed up, it's no wonder people pirate things. I'm not condoning it, or endorsing it, but in a way, I see a legal side to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom