Are individial Transformers super heroes?

Are individual Transformers super heroes?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Omoplata

Golden Master
Basically a girl I work with told me Bumblebee is her favorite super hero and I debated with her about whether or not any Transformer is truly a super hero. Vote and feel free to explain below.

4404038435060033549052550-940700.jpg

At first I was going to just say "no"... then I thought about it. The Autobots/Decepticons are a basically a race of beings. You could equate them to Kryptonians (SuperMan's race before they were all destroyed) - we consider Superman a superhero...so why not the transformers?

I voted no, although what carnage said does make a lot of sense. Still, I don't know if I've ever thought of them as superheroes.

A similar example would be the Power Rangers. Are they superheroes? Well, technically yeah, I guess, but does anyone really think of them as such?

This is the same issue we kept going back and forth on. As a whole, based on what they do, they really would be super heroes, but they aren't like the Avengers or something where each individual is also a super hero.

The same can kind of be said of the X-Men. Sure, with the recent movies Wolverine has sort of taken on a brand of his own, but outside of that and maybe some origin comics, they were a cartoon group of mutants that banded together to save the Earth from other mutants that wanted to control it. No one really did their own thing, it was always a unit.

The same can kind of be said of the X-Men. Sure, with the recent movies Wolverine has sort of taken on a brand of his own, but outside of that and maybe some origin comics, they were a cartoon group of mutants that banded together to save the Earth from other mutants that wanted to control it. No one really did their own thing, it was always a unit.

Exactly. Damn it. I guess it is a yes then. :annoyed:

I have to say yes. I used to play Champions (super-hero RPG... the kind that uses paper and dice) and tend to see them as individuals, sort of like a hero team versus a villain team.

Back
Top Bottom