Do you or have you found Googles Youtube Addictive?

Do you or have you found Youtube to be addictive?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No.

• I'm not sure, unable to say.

• I'm on that bad boy everyday and I cant stop. I need to be constantly updated.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I'm curious as I personally watch loads of YT and its now my primary viewing means as I do not use the regular terrestrial TV.

Last edited:
Re: Do you or have you found Googles YOutube Addictive?

This is rhetorical right?:lol::lol:

Honestly I was being actually quite serious. I personally watch different things everyday and looking to find new stuff for when I'm board. I watch a load of it on my Mobile phone being Android 8 and a 5.5 inch screen.

There needs to be a category added to the poll that is stronger than No. Something like "Absolutely not" or "No friggin' way!".

If YouTube went away, I personally wouldn't miss it.

Last edited:
Yes.
There is quite a few times where i have just gone on a binge watch of Watch Mojo or other list videos. I do enjoy the satire video game review videos like Honest Trailers and Zero Punctuation

Id say No. Its a useful platform to find most things your curious about.

Was 2018, lets see if people changed their decision lol

I do watch it occasionally but I find it becoming more and more irrelevant. Who the hell cares what this family or that family are doing with their sad lives. And who really gives a wotsit that some somebody can afford to open a store that sells cars for nothing or wants to give away a million pounds to the last person to take his or her hands off something. It has become very very childish and the serious content is becoming harder and harder to find. Perhaps it's just me getting older, I think the same about the television ESPECIALLY the American content that seems to pervade all channels these days.

Back
Top Bottom