Tech-forums! I have arrived! --- greetings from WERTZtilitHURTZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WERTZtilitHURTZ

Baseband Member
Ladies and gentlemen, roll out the red carpet, for I, WERTZtilitHURTZ, have officially registered and created an account on this exquisite tech forum! I accept all forms of gifts: currency, customized clothing, fine dinner wares, organic groceries, frankincense, flattering comments (truthful or not) etc. Anyone here to appease me?!? Anyone? :sigh: I digress...

To give the cliff notes on myself and answer the question about my experiences in the world of technology, I will basically sum it up like this: I am a 'college educated' (I use the terminology loosely) serial entrepreneur of sorts, concerning the internet. Full disclosure is that I run a tech website, a "society & culture" entertainment podcast, and run a business as a freelance transcriptionist/captionist/and a little bit of web design on the side.

Anyways, I have decided to register after taking a look at these forums and liking what I saw. My passion is tech/media and I enjoy being around like-minded individuals who engage in witty banter about numerous topics. So hopefully I will be a valuable contribution to these forums, able to network a little, and get to know some of you better!

WERTZtilitHURTZ

Welcome to Tech-Forums, WERTZtilitHURTZ!!!

Your name looks like tongue twister. Anyway, enlighten us and enjoy your stay techie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom