Tagline182 is NEW

tagline182

Beta member
I have been working with computers since 1989 when i entered the Air Force. Did 12 years working in communications and had the chance to work point to point, LAN/WAN, perimeter security, and network enabling (DNS, email, RAS support). i have since contracted to work in further areas which include network monitoring, insider and outsider threat mitigation training, and test and validation of software and hardware.

I currently run a test and validaiton center and work with customers to test products required for their jobs. i also work with customers to provide virtual space for their developement needs. i work with VMware and 2012 HyperV for virtual support though we have also tested Oracle Virtualbox for a non-standard deployment.

I am not the super smartest person out there but i have seen a lot and usually can find an answer through contacts and forums and other personnel in my shop.

This is a fun and fast paced career that i realize every day that you can't know it all but you can have a good understanding of the concepts and that allows you to focus on your specific areas of interest without writing off other's opinions.

I have recently found Black Ops II on my list of things to do daily and enjoy setting up my shock weapons behind trash cans along with a bouncing betty. so the next time you are running a map and come around a corner only to get shocked and have to watch the bouncing betty come up and blow you apart, you can think of me! : )

Back
Top Bottom