Sup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus141

Solid State Member
As the title says..

I am Pancho, from the Philippines, and really, I am a Gamer, but when i dugged the inner depths of the genre, I came by to the Hardware specs for games. So.. When I stumbled one day to find Neverwinter Night's system requirements. I needed some more information, I fired up my Internet and read some sites about what specs needed, So, that day, the start of my self to study Hardware. all by myself.

Okay. So, I am a Gamer, So thats why I challenged my self again. To some months with my Laptop, which is only upgraded. I make my Gameplays in my friends house. Which is also from DZG.

My Laptop Spec: HP Pavillion ze5700 (UPGRADED)

Processor: Intel Celeron 2.8ghz (Which in DXDIAG states: Equivalent to M-PIV 1.4ghz)
RAM: 785mb
Video Card: ATi RADEON IGP 354m

My Game List:

Baldur's Gate 2
Icewind Dale
Halo: Combat Evolved
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
Gothic
Simcity 4

Okay, I lost my Gaming Rig because of a Mo'Foing Typhoon on 2008. It really broke my Heart when it short circuited.

I started to like Gaming when I was young, playing Gran turismo is what I do best. I am always banging the wall back then, haha! And after all the years, My Dad told me to follow my dreams, and I will try to follow them, I need to have a Job as a Game Developer in America. So I can contribute something Innovative to the Industry. And then Games pasted by. Like Half Life, Halo, World of Warcraft (Damn, Subscription is Really Not Cheap back then.) All of them are memories, And then I stumbled to Neverwinter Nights, I digged out the specs and there I was, I also eager to learn more about hardware! Luckily, My Dad know some tips on it. Years past by, I've met friends, and soon, built up today my own Gaming Group. which is cleverly titled "Dark Zone Gaming". You can find us on Youtube and to other Social Networking Sites. My Dream for my Group is to be a well known Gaming Group throughout the World! Give them Entertainment, host matches, and many many more. My other dream was that.

My hobbies are listening to music, socializing, having fun, Basketball and other sports, Travel Savvy, and a GFX'er.

So that's me, I hope i can find something that i need to be finding here! Thanks for viewing my intro! :)

~Nexus141

P.S, Can you suggest some low spec games while at it? Thanks :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom