Salutations from Shylock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shylock

Baseband Member
Hey all, just dropping a note to say I'm checking the forums out here. always enjoy talking tech, and seeing whats going on in the community. I've sort of been laid back the last few years and lazy, so haven't stayed on top of tech and such nearly as much as I probably should of, and definitely not as much as I used to, so figured a decent forum would be a good place to steal everyone else's brains as much as possible and perhaps get a clue again eventually.
I've been involved in the field for over 28 yrs and luckily have managed to pick up a few things here and there. mostly there though since I've never actually been here yet until today. peace and goodwill. :cool:

Hello and Welcome, Shylock. Are there any particular topics that are of greater interest?

i like networking, web design, programming.

Not really, whatever strikes my interest at the time. Although I've sort of stopped being a coder, except for small stuff I decide I want to do on my own.
I like staying on top of current hardware though, and whats having problems, and how development seems to mess everything up and release early. . I used to do networking for a living, and for awhile enjoyed modding the heck out of my routers and such, still do. Also helped and enjoyed working on smoothwall stuff, just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom