New member looking for advice ASAP - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-31-2020, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie

Default New member looking for advice ASAP

I am new to the site. I tried looking for a thread that fit, but I cannot find a way to generate a new thread in general. I am looking for a speaker for my 11 year old daughter. I want it to have good sound quality and be able to play music that I buy, i.e. via flash drive. I really like Amazon Alexa, but I don't know if it can play music from a flash drive. I need to order something asap.

Old 02-03-2020, 05:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: New member looking for advice ASAP

First of all welcome to the forum.
As talking about the speaker, for your 11-year-old daughter, I suggest you go for Vizio SB3621. Known as the king of the budget soundbar, it has every feature, an 11-year kid would love.
Not only for kids but also it's perfectly fine for adults and costs only $106.5.
It is the best soundbar under $300 we have ever heard. he soundbar offers a decent selection of inputs including Bluetooth and will decode both Dolby and DTS. The soundbar and wireless sub feature excellent build quality and a seamless setup.
https://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-SB3621n.../dp/B07BTRMBYS