New member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoGram

Solid State Member
Hey I'm Exogram I am new to this forum, I have been a part of other forums. I plan to stay here for a while, and get to know everyone. So here's a little bit about me, I am a Teenager and I know a moderate amount about computers and technology. I plan to became a Computer programmer, after being a United States Marine, Or get some type of job working with computers. I live in New York, I have lived in New York all my life, and proud of it. So, hopefully you'll be seeing more of me around.

- ExoGram

Well good to see you around! Hope you enjoy your stay and btw the new member forums and the off topic forums do not add to your post count just so you know. The posts you make have to be in the actual computer or software sections if you get my meaning. Check with the folding team for more info on which forums add to your post count or not as I cannot re call all of them :( But hey enjoy!

Welcome to the Forums, I Would love to visit America. You know why, because I would love to Shoot a Gun, Honestly. Here in the UK, Guns are a Hot Topic 24\7 and verry controversial, but would love to be able to take to the Ranges and have the experience. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom