Introduction/ need some insight and opinions.

Shanebusiness

Beta member
Hello all :), i'm Shane from California, i'm currently 18 years old and turn 19 pretty soon. I spent a lot of my days on the computers a lot, my knowledge on computers is pretty average to tell you the truth. I'm interested in joining a computer academy training school, vendor accredited. The program would be for Information Technical Systems engineers or otherwise known as mcse. I have a big interest in computers and learning computers and there is no doubt I would knock out the program and put a lot of my time into it. What really worries me is that, I'm having the 8,902 dollars for the programs be paid out in financial loans and after the program ends, I would have to make monthly payments. What my big question for you guys is from personal experience or anything could you tell me some insight on if this certification would even mean anything in the job industry for computers/It, since a lot of people get degrees now days. The academy's website is here: Computer Training Academy - Computer Training Academy : Computer Training Academy
Please tell me any insight or opinions on this whether bad or good, I really don't want to make a wrong decision here.

Back
Top Bottom