ICYDOCK_Chris here with some product samples!

ICYDOCK_Chris

Beta member
Hey guys, I'm Chris from ICYDOCK, a company that manufactures hard drive enclosures and similar accessories, check us out Here! We have some new products we've just come out with, and are looking for some fun ways to market them. We'll be giving out some of our products to you guys, for you to do a short, honest review of them. No scripts or anything like that here, as we think the quality should show on its own. Some of the products we're looking to promote are the MB344SP, the MB522SP-B, the MB993SK-B, and the MB322SP-B. We're expecting you guys to post a short review on these products, either written or in video form, telling everyone how you use it, and how you like it.

I'm looking for some of you active users, especially anyone who is considering a new build. If you would like to suggest yourself, leave a comment down below or send me a PM! I'll also be hanging around the forums, and messaging anyone who looks like they could use one of these products. In addition, we are also open to other products, these 4 are just our main ones because they are so new.

PS: I have been talking with the admin Trotter, and he has verified my account and given me the go-ahead to post here to you guys. If you have any general questions, leave 'em down below so everyone can see!

Thanks everyone! --ICYDOCK_Chris. ;)

EDIT: I won't be back in the office until Tuesday, so I'll have to answer any responses then.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!

I have an MB559US-1S that's going on 10 years old now - best HDD enclosure I've bought; never had any issues with it. Love your guys' docks - keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom