Hi Techists.

freerangeh

Beta member
Hi Techists. I'm trying to break into the tech field, preferably something security related. I also have interests in data analytics and data mining. Came here to figure out how people get their start in this magical world.

Hi Techists. I'm trying to break into the tech field, preferably something security related. I also have interests in data analytics and data mining. Came here to figure out how people get their start in this magical world.

Welcome to the forums! Viewing your interests with a naked eye, I see your self becoming a Database Administrator since you have an interest for data.

Check out this link, it will give you a basic overview of the profession if interested.

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/database-administrators.htm

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will be able to find stuff in these forums relating to the things that interest you. Have fun!

Welcome.

I got my start when I was about 8 years old, I got a Apple iic, and before that I always played with my electric toys taking them apart and building other toys. from there, I have googled, studied and went to college.
I say check out professor messor and try a few of his free courses to see where you wish to excell at.

Back
Top Bottom