Hi from superagentx

superagentx

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm Josh and i own and run a computer repair shop in Louisiana. I decided to join this forum because i was bored and figured that I might be able to help out a few others. My specialty is networking, but I am also extremely familiar with most hardware and software issues. If I think that I can help, then I will. I'm not arrogant so if I make a mistake on a post then tell me, I won't take any offense to it but please be respectful about it.

I also want to say that from what I have seen so far, the members and admins are great and because of that i plan on becoming and staying an active member myself.

Also thank you KSOD for coming to my defense on one of my first posts!

Hi again and welcome to you too (I initially thought you've been a member for a while). :)

Hi again and welcome to you too (I initially thought you've been a member for a while). :)

You can generally tell by their post count but there are some that don't post much but have been here for ages. They just lurk.....

Welcome :).

Seems like you have a fair amount of knowledge already.

And join date is usually the best way to tell the seniority and experinece of a member. If they haven't been banned after 8 years there's a good chance they're okay ;). Post count really doesn't mean much. I would say reputation but vB's system for that is completely broken.

You can generally tell by their post count but there are some that don't post much but have been here for ages. They just lurk.....

True:). I haven't posted on forums for a while so I'm still feeling my way around again.

Welcome :).

Seems like you have a fair amount of knowledge already.

And join date is usually the best way to tell the seniority and experinece of a member. If they haven't been banned after 8 years there's a good chance they're okay ;). Post count really doesn't mean much. I would say reputation but vB's system for that is completely broken.

That's a good point too. I've learnt a lot from the little time I've spent on tech forums (well, a lot by my standards considering I had no idea what a hard drive looked like a little over a year ago, haha).

Back
Top Bottom