Hi Guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimK68

Beta member
I 1st got to show this to the experts.......

I think this is a JOKE?.....or are the people on the forums over at http://www.tdhq.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl on some serious crack?

Supposedly they're working on Voodoo 5 drivers that add support for a slew of features the VSA 100 doesn't even have support for. Anisotropic filtering etc. That's not the sad part. The sad part is the forums. These guys swear up and down that all new cards (GF4, Radeon 8500 included) are not only slower, but have worse image quality than a V5. One guy says he owns a GF4 and a V5 (Bloated 55) and doesn't say it, but hints that the GF4 has better image quality. Now any sane person knows the GF4 has better image quality, so does a Radeon(the original) but this guy is imediately labeled a troll. Not by another board member, but the f***in admin of the site. The admin even went as far as to change the guy's forum status to "nVidiot: Blind and Loving it."

Honestly, if you want to see what someone sounds like when talking with their head wedged in their ass, head over there and read the "3dfx Discussion" forum. Be warned though, you may wet yor pants. I seriously cannot stop laughing.

You may have to really read all of the threads.

Welcome!

I had that POS V5 5500.... My Geforce 2 Ti stomped a mudhole in it.

Ecniv said:
Welcome!

I had that POS V5 5500.... My Geforce 2 Ti stomped a mudhole in it.

LOL! You should read some of the threads. People comparing framerate and IQ in Quake 2 of all things. Wasn't Quake 2 released 5 years ago? Who gives a **** if a V5 has better image quality in a game that even on it's best day looks like s**t? rofl

LMFAO!

It does better because the games were made with Voodoo in mind. Glide barely even exists anymore, and thats what the Voodoo cards excelled at.

hey lol @ the tw@ts over there, lol, lol, lol sorry hey by the eay or did i already say that, lol, what tw@ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom