Hi, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0MER SIMPS0N

Beta member
Hello, everyone. I joined this site to learn more about technology and to try and help people with their tech problems. Although I already know quite a lot, I'm sure it's possible to learn more.
Now, for some stuff about myself. I'm one of those 14-year-old computer geeks that tend to know more about computers than average adults(not to be mean, but it's often true). I've mainly learned about technology because my family has always asked me for computer help. Also, I know a lot about Mac and PC, so I'm sure I could be quite helpful around here.

Thanks for your time...

Welcome, HOMER. With a screen name like that, you definitely need to get a pic of Homer and use it as your avatar.

loll.. mmm.. well, prove it that you know more :p i'm sure alot of adults know alot more than most kids (not to be discriminating).. it's nice to see some people younger than me interested :D (i'm 17 :|).. welcome to TF :D

i tought i knew a lot, but when i found this forum i was like :eek: *i just know the tip of the iceberg!* ive been here for like 3 weeks i think and ive learned a LOT and i mean a lot, really, a lot ;) WELCOME :D

hi there,
welcome in TF
enjoy your stay and have fun while postings here
hope to learn new stuff from you
:) ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom