Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraccus

Baseband Member
howdy folks, im new here just wanted to say hi and establish myself as someone whos hopefully gonna put some time n effort into the place. (oh and if this should go somewhere special please point me in the right direction cause i couldnt find the proper location to post my introduction)

Hello to you, Baraccus, and welcome to Tech Forum. I haven't been here too long myself, but I gotta say this is a fine community. You'll learn a lot and have fun sharing a passion with other people.

By the way, you did kinda post in the wrong section. In the forum home page, scroll way down and you'll see a section titled "Member Introductions". Don't worry about it tho, many people miss it.

I'm sure a forum moderator can move this thread to its rightful place... and welcome again!

heh heh thx guys, well, im a "yank" heh heh.. thats funny... n im moving to australia to be with my gf, we met on a videogame and havent been able to be appart since, she came here fer a visit and we cant stand to be appart. so, ima pack my stuff up round here, ship it out, n move as soon as i can get the needed paperwork through. :D

Cool Barras,
I live in Queensland so allow me to welcome you to TF AND Australia (when you get here). ;)

Several Aussies onboard TF... you'll have to look any up that will be in your local vicinity once you get there.

no joke, heh cool:) just happens that queensland is where ill be settling :D heh heh should be interesting, ill keep yall posted once i get everything sorted out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom