Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpShotApollo

Solid State Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Ryan, but my gaming handle is Sharpshot, Apollo, or SharpShotApollo depending on the game. If you see me around, give me a shout! I'm a second year IT Student at NBCC St. Andrews in NB, Canada. I have my A+ and just completed 70-270 with a perfect score and apparently I did it in campus record time of 12 minutes.

I plan to write my 70-271, 272, 290 and 291 in the near future (Before X-mas). I'm taking the course for complete my MCSE by June and hope to get Cisco or perhaps my N+ before Fall 2008.

Computers are a love/hate relationship. I love all they do, hate that they can destroy your week, but it keeps me working. Now only if they would pay me to actually fix them. People where I'm from don't believe in paying to have them fixed...Family is one thing, but when people hear its gonna cost them money, they go to someone else. Oh well, I won't live there much longer :p

Anyhoo, enough about me. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. About gaming, computers, sports, whatever.

See you around,

Ryan

Greetings, Ryan. Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Sounds like you've got a plan. That is a definite plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom