Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moises

Beta member
My name is Moises, 19 years old, CA, College

Hows everyone? I recently got into building computers was looking for a website to chat with ppl to learn new things..

my computer

Monitor: 22inch Hanns-g 1080p HD screen
Case: Antec 600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD
Power: RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-730SS 730W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready
Ram: CORSAIR XMS3 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
Hard drives: 500 GB WD, 1 TB Seagate
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor
Vid card: Visiontek 900300 Radeon HD 5770 Video Card - 1GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready, Dual DVI, Display Port, HDMI
Op. Drive: SAMSUNG
Operating system: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
Keyboard, Mouse: logitech wave

Using a Philips surround sound 1000 Watts ( hooked up to the pc)
Also xbox 360 controller for pc

SAM_0033.jpg

Crap desk, but it will do

I found all this on craigslist for 500$

The guy got laid off his job and needed money asap.. So he never got to build it and sold it to me ( lucky? ) the surround sound is mine

my dad paid 250$ and i paid 250$ so it was a killer deal for me

Anyways what you guys think?

Hi Moises, and welcome! Sounds like a good rig and a good deal for you. What's your major in college?

As a child I've always admired police officers. I'm looking for a career in the sheriffs department. Since I have to wait till I'm 21, i decided to continue my education instead of joining the military. Although the military would not have been a bad choice. Just decided to get a degree instead of life experience( military)

Well, ill get to the point lol..

my degree I'm currently working on is similar to criminal justice. It's called Administration of justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom