Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly came on here to ask a question, but knowing me I'll browse and get involved before one could blink an eye. Like pretty much everyone here, I'm just a guy who's interested in computers, has been for a while, and constantly likes to learn more.

I'm mostly knowledgeable as an end-user, with very limited programming background. I'm decent at hardware management, with 5 successful builds ranging from my own gaming/3d-graphics rig down to my family's web-browsing, number-crunching, music-storing cheapo desktop.

I'm the kind of guy that everyone who knows me will ask me for computer help, but generally what I do is glorified google searching coupled with just enough know-how to accomplish whatever I find.

I am a little bit of a gamer, but usually don't get around to it because I like to get lost browsing the web. If I'm in the mood to just play a game, I'll usually do it on a console. PC gaming is something I do when I'm trying to procrastinate, or, more often, when I'm involved in a modding community. I'm an engineering student (aerospace, not computers) and apparently that's brought itself out in the way of wanting to pull stuff apart and make it fit my view of "how it should be." That said, recently I've started picking up programming (I'd consider myself capable though not proficient in Java and MySQL, if you want to call the latter programming) in order to make things on my computer work the way I want them to. Not that that's actually amounted to anything, it's just the motivation behind learning any sort of programming.

So, enough about me. Time to browse the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom