Hey all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalkid43

Beta member
Greetings everyone,
My name is Kevin and I'm new to the forum here. Just wanted to let everyone know that I posted in the miscellanious forum (off topic discussion) about looking for a partner to possibly do some podcasting with. There's a more full description over there, but I didnt want to cross-post, so I'll keep it brief. Private message me if anyone is interested!! It's going to be focused on technology news and cover anything tech related. I have a few episodes posted already at metalkid43.podomatic.com. Anyway, hopefully I'll hear from one or more of you and we can make this happen!!!
Kevin

Greetings everyone,
My name is Kevin and I'm new to the forum here. Just wanted to let everyone know that I posted in the miscellanious forum (off topic discussion) about looking for a partner to possibly do some podcasting with. There's a more full description over there, but I didnt want to cross-post, so I'll keep it brief. Private message me if anyone is interested!! It's going to be focused on technology news and cover anything tech related. I have a few episodes posted already at metalkid43.podomatic.com. Anyway, hopefully I'll hear from one or more of you and we can make this happen!!!
Kevin

welcome fellow techie.. but expect some mod to take off that link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom