Hello from Vanuatu

yoricknicholls

Solid State Member
Yes, the tiny archipelago in the South Pacific, Vanuatu :)

My name is Yorick and I've owned my Dell XPS 17 L702X since early 2011. 5yrs later this beast still does the job, but I am steadily building up a hunger for a new gaming laptop, which I hope will happen this year or the next. I have my eyes set on an ASUS ROG unit or an Alienware 17. I have a budget I'll try and remain within which will significantly impact on the choice of model...

More about me, well... I was born in Vanuatu, majored in Hospitality & Tourism, and currently a managing one of Vanuatu's 3* resorts. Happy where I am although we have limited availability of hardware, software and bandwith here in the islands. Spear-fisherman in my spare time (look for yoricknicholls on youtube) and I do enjoy the occasional bout of coop multiplayer gaming. Currently adoring Elite Dangerous, when I have friends to fly with, or time for that matter.

Thank you for reading. I'm off to seek help with my bluetooth speaker now :)

Is that a GoPro speargun? Or did you put a sticker on it?
I though spearfishing was using a spear to throw at fish?

Is that a GoPro speargun? Or did you put a sticker on it?
I though spearfishing was using a spear to throw at fish?
I wear a GoPro with a headstrap whenever I hunt. I find I get better footage than having it rigged to a speargun. Besides I don't want to ruin my nice wooden artillery with drilling or mounts, etc...

Back
Top Bottom