Hello from Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

redham

Beta member
Hello All,

I was looking for just the right forum to post a question when I ran into your guys. The variety of forum titles enticed me and I though this would be a great place to hang around and help out when I can and get help when I need it.

Speaking of which. I guess I have a rather unique question I'm trying to get answered. It is about a RAID 10 configuration (4 each 2 TB drives in a Rosewill RSV-S4-6G RAID Sub-System which came with it's own raid controller card that I mounted in a slot on my desktop.

If anyone reading this has experience with RAID 10 and windows vista 64bit I sure could use the help. My question is at http://www.techist.com/forums/f78/rosewill-rsv-s4-6g-raid-sub-system-problem-244957/

Glad to meet everyone and I hope I can help out from time to time. I can answer your Linux cPanel hosting questions since I own two hosting companies. And, If I don't know the answer I can always ask my technicians. ;-)

See ya around,
redham aka Russ

Thank You,

I have very little time to play the way I use to love to on forums butI'll be around from time to time.

If anyone has any type of hosting questions I'll be glad to offer my experience and help in any way I can.

redham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom