Hello

Gflow

Beta member
Hello, as you can see my name is Gflow. I am a new member but not new to forums. I am currently a moderator on another forum (though I won't name it as I feel it could be considered advertisement) that revolves around gaming and the like.

I enjoy working with computers, more specifically the hardware side of PCs. I have a PC that I built myself for gaming and I've also built an office PC for an uncle. I'm currently enrolled in two Computer Applications classes and the program known as EAST, a program that revolves around the use of technology to improve the local community. I am also in FBLA and have done a website publishing competition for it, though it's short hopefully this introduction is enough.

I've come here in hopes of learning more about computers and possibly helping other members with any problems. I hope I get to know some of you guys!

Hey Gflow, welcome to TF.. I'm sure I can help you learn more about computer hardware etc..and its good to hear your helping local communities in improving the use of tech! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom