Greetings from the toxic capital of the USA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBR_BDavis

Baseband Member
That would be New Jersey, for those that don't know.. The home of three-eyed fish and all other sorts of amazing oddities.. LOL!!

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Cheers,
Mak

Being a new registered user to these forums (I admittedly have visited many times in the past, but never registered until the other day), I've found that several of the forums are seemingly "locked" for me.. I can view messages, but the ability to reply and post is unavailable.. Is this a common, or am I missing something?? :) I have also noticed that the private messaging system isn't active for me.. I'm thinking perhaps in my haste that I overlooked a set of rules/guidelines somewhere in the mix that pertains to these features being activated after a certain amount of time or certain number of "quality" posts?? Thanks..

Butch Davis
FBR Motorsports Owner/Driver

You didnt over look anything. This information is posted in our Rules and Announcements area.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f4/changes-made-new-users-group-permissions-174146/

Until you hit 40 posts no signatures (I removed the one in your post there), no PM system, No access to the Off-Topic area and no access to the Buy/Trade/Sell.

This was done cause of high spam records going into these areas upon registration and causing havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom