DOOMED.

DOOMED

Beta member
hello everyone,
I've just joined this forums, this is my first person.
I'm interested in opening a Microsoft Product Key shop on here.

Thank you,
DOOMED.

hello everyone,

Thank you,
DOOMED.

Welcome to the forums!

Havent heard of anyone starting a licensing shop on a community forum before so I'll kindly let you know about the rules here:

Trotter said:
6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

Aside from the issues with serial number distribution there's also another detail you might want to know - You can only use the Buy/Sell/Trade forum after reaching 100 posts total.

Trotter said:
Registered Users Extra BST (100 - 249 posts):
Same as above
Custom avatars allowed, 100x100
Graphics and text sigs allowed, maximum size of 300 x 100 (accoding to the rules)
Buy/Sell/Trade forum available

hello everyone,

Thank you,
DOOMED.

https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/...-licensing-reseller.aspx#WorkWithAdistributor

I suggest you contact microsoft and find out what you need to do to sell legitimate and current product keys.
Also wouldn't hurt to have comptia + network+ or microsoft certs.
To prove you are knowlegable and competent and upto date with todays technology.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/certification-overview.aspx

Back
Top Bottom