BLDC motor with hall and PWM - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2020, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default BLDC motor with hall and PWM

Hello everyone.
What I have is a window air conditioner fan motor. and its power supply control board. The motor three power wires to it are (u,v,w) with 100 ohm resistance between each. There are 5 wires, that goes to the 3 halls sensors on the motor ( 3 hall and two power). Both the three power wire and he hall hooks up to the control board. the control board seem to be supplied with around 220V.
There is 4 wires pwm that I need help with. The pwm wires are (black, brown, white and blue). I assume I need to supply power to them. How should I go about it. In fact I just want the motor to run even if at full speed just to explore how various motors work.
I have taken the motor apart and it has magnet rotor that sits inside instead of outside the stator. You can still find the motor online if you type in its model number (ZWK465A000301) But specs or wirings, none and neither I have seen anything in regard to to its conrol board.
The wire with the black tape is PWM. I had to solder couple wires there as it was severed.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg induction motor5b.jpg (49.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Hall sensor 5 wies.jpg (36.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg BLDC 3 phase.jpg (104.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Bldc 2.jpg (120.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Bldc3.jpg (96.6 KB, 0 views)

Tags
bldc, hall sensor, pwm