Another "newbie"!

cb600fshornet

Fully Optimized
Hey there, I've done a couple of posts first, and my introduction second... wrong order I know!

Just wanted to say hi, I'm a regular poster over at computerforums, and since we'll be merging at some point (hopefully), I thought I'd register an account here! A few of you might recognise me there as joedaman633. (yeah, crap name I know, old gamertag I used when I was 12... hence the new one :p)

I'm currently a Software Engineer at a global IT consulting company, though previously I worked in a computer shop and to be honest still think I was a better IT technician than I've ever been as a software developer... so I'm happy to help out with techy queries you've got, I love general troubleshooting and random discussions, so those are probably the boards you'll see me at the most!

I'll be sticking around, so I'll try my best not to annoy anyone :lol:

Welcome to Techist :)

My original username was one that I made when I was 11 - "yugimotomanager". It was for an MSN Group Yugioh fansite I made. I'd seen other groups and the username for the admin there was appended with "manager", so my stupid 11-year-old self thought it was required for the admin account to have that in the name. So of course when I made posts it'd be by "Yugimotomanager (manager)".

Last edited:
Welcome!

I'm also a software engineer, primarily with a background in IT. Good to see some more developers joining the site so I'm not so alone :p.

Techist is merging with another forum?! Why am I so late?

Welcome to Techist :)

My original username was one that I made when I was 11 - "yugimotomanager". It was for an MSN Group Yugioh fansite I made. I'd seen other groups and the username for the admin there was appended with "manager", so my stupid 11-year-old self thought it was required for the admin account to have that in the name. So of course when I made posts it'd be by "Yugimotomanager (manager)".

I've always been zaka100 since I was 9 years old :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently a Software Engineer at a global IT consulting company, though previously I worked in a computer shop and to be honest still think I was a better IT technician than I've ever been as a software developer... so I'm happy to help out with techy queries you've got, I love general troubleshooting and random discussions, so those are probably the boards you'll see me at the most!

Welcome to the Forums! I work I.T. for a school district in Vancouver, WA. I enjoy it quite a bit!

Back
Top Bottom