Screenshot tip. Does anyone know of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirage said:
and where does the image go after you press Print Screen?

TO the clipboard. I said. You can paste it in MSPaint or some other image editing program (start>run> "mspaint")

(by clipboard, I mean the place where things go when you copy, incase you use different termonology).

I also have been using this handy util for years.
Many a screen shots I've dropped into Photoshop.

b.dave, Is screenshots a program and if so where can I get a copy of it?

I currently your print screen .......

dethangel said:
did u also nkow that if you push ctrl+prnt scrn you can screenshot just the open window? pretty cool eh? we use it in school all the time to prove that we are doing our assignments (im in an os class, so we go kinda deep in to windows 2k)

LOL man did you just make me feel old... when I was in school, I worked on apple II C's with basic/pascal/fortran or networks using editor basic.... The only windows in that room were the ones in the wall:p

edited to add.. I admit it, I like 3rd party progs that allow me to customize the screen capture I'm making :)

dethangel said:
did u also nkow that if you push ctrl+prnt scrn you can screenshot just the open window? pretty cool eh? we use it in school all the time to prove that we are doing our assignments (im in an os class, so we go kinda deep in to windows 2k)

Actually it's Alt+ Print Scrn.. And yeait takes a screen shot of whatever window you have at the top of your screen, whatever one you are currently working in at the time that you push it.

Hi qiranworms, yes that was times ... when I got my first PC, I donÂ’t now nobody of my friends that have PC too, I feel like a pioneer...
Returning back to PrintScr key, if hold Alt key it will copy only active window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom